Full time: 35 hours per week
Deadline for application: May 15, 2015
The Victoria Office Administrator is responsible for administration, financial and facility support for the Green Party of BC. The Victoria Office Administrator reports directly to the Executive Director and has a “dotted line” reporting relationship with the Director of Communications and Development.
Hours per week: 35 full time
Rate per hour: $19.00/ hour
Location: 843 Fort Street, Victoria, BC
- Shows strong initiative and ability to work independently, within specific time deadlines
- Attention to detail and well organised
- Software skills will be beneficial: Quickbooks, Nation Builder, familiarity with paypal, CAFT and Chase.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with social media and website platforms.
- Positive team player with a collaborative work style who thrives in a busy environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Minimum education post-secondary courses in general management and business or equivalent experience
- Experience with social change and the Green Party preferred but not required
- Accounting or Bookkeeping experience preferred but not required
Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please put “Victoria Office Administrator Position” in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until May 15, 2015.
Alternatively, you may drop off your application in-person at the Green Party West Coast Community Office located at 843 Fort Street in Victoria. Please place it in an envelope labelled Attn: Stefan Jonsson.