If you are interested in running as a candidate and would like to find out what is involved or you know that you want to run and are ready to apply please call 604-358-7580 to speak to executive director Rebecca Helps or email email@example.com.
To be a Green Party of BC candidate you need to:
- Fulfill all the requirements indicated on the application form
- Be approved following approval of your Candidate Application Form by the Election Readiness Committee (ERC) and a screening interview with the leader and/or the ERC
- Take part and win a nomination process in your local constituency or through the ERC
- Submit to a criminal record check and credit history check
- Be endorsed by the Leader of the Green Party of BC
- Register as a candidate with Elections BC
Click here to download a Word document of the Candidate Application for the 2013 election.
Please complete the form in word and email your application or complete by hand and scan and email your application. Do not mail your application.