- Need to promote green and sustainable jobs
- Need sustainable policy to be implemented by citizens
- Need framework to make decisions.
- Need to shift to framing the importance for the people — not just saving the environment for its own sake
- Need government to invest and take the risk
- Need to address people’s negativity
- We need to reward people who are willing to downsize and live with less ex. taxbreak
- We have to act and contract
- Operate within the planets limits (agriculture, etc.)
- “Limits of acceptable change”- US military
- Make vision
- The narrative we present is critical
- Better future for everyone is the goal
- What is possible for them?
- Terminology and format of platform is critical
- Need to demonstrate connections between dimensions
- Strategic platform to address tactics
- Give people a possible outcome to draw them forward. Either or narrative doesn’t work with jobs or environment. Make the link between the win-win’s
- Have to address change management that is inevitable and the change we want to drive
- Cities will have to address social and economic change
Was this helpful?