Thank you to all who submitted a policy motion submission. The call for policy motion submissions is now closed.
Every member in good standing* can bring forward ideas for policy to the interim Policy Committee. Please complete the following steps to propose a new or amended party policy:
- Review the BC Green Party's policy development document for a full explanation of the party's policy development philosophy, guidelines and procedures.
- Review the party's six core principles and current member-approved policy document.
- Click on "I'm ready to submit a motion" below.
- Return your completed motion by August 31, 2021.
- The Interim Policy Committee will review your submission and connect with you to discuss the next steps.
If you have questions about party policy motions, please email [email protected].
*Good standing means your membership fees are current and not in arrears.