Here’s what you and those who are interested in joining us need to know:
- Meet location: Gary Point Parking lot (streets around this area very busy)
- Meet Time: about 9:30am
- Parade End: around 12pm or a little earlier.
- Experience required: None - Simply need to be able to walk, bike or crawl
- Distance of parade: about 1 mile
- What do I need to bring: water, sunscreen,
- What do I need to wear: Green or Canada themed clothing, hats, sunglasses, etc.
We have a couple of large banners for people to carry and a few other signs. If you don’t want to carry anything, you’re welcome to just walk the parade, smile and have fun!
It’s a family event and being the GP, we like to keep any messaging, signs, communications positive.
This is a really fun event and the GP presence will help show everyone who attends from all other the lower mainland that the Green Parties continue to grow and present a positive option in the Fall election.
Please help spread the word through social media, by liking, commenting and sharing this FB page: GP Steveston Parade
For more parade information: http://www.stevestonsalmonfest.ca/