- Establishing a strategy to manage our wetlands;
- Protecting coastal ecosystems with a Coastal Law and Strategy;
- Ensuring appropriate legislative oversight through creating legislated objectives for fish and wildlife;
- Moving the fish and wildlife branch from FLNRO and the Ministry of Environment;
- Urgently match and exceed historic provincial funding levels for the fish and wildlife branch to match the unprecedented challenges we now face.
- Ensuring the science about the status of our wildlife and environment is independent of political interference and made freely available to the public.
Was this helpful?