The Policy Committee facilitates the member driven policy process by:
- Engaging members and supporters in conversations about policy
- Reviewing policy proposals from members and supporters
- Ensuring that the BC Greens Policy Document is comprehensive and current
- Preparing new policy and policy amendments for inclusion in the policy document
- Seeking endorsement for changes from the membership
- Presenting the policy document as amended for approval at the AGM
- Reporting on activities to Provincial Council
Click here for details on how to submit a policy proposal
Click here for details on Policy Committee engagement activities (when scheduled).
Click here to learn more about the Policy Committee Terms of Reference.
The Policy Committee is a committee of the Provincial Council. The goal of the Policy Committee is to engage members and facilitate a robust policy process. The policy committee is a volunteer committee composed of a Policy Committee Chair and six Policy Committee members.
- Liz Lilly (Interim Chair)
- Farrukh Chishtie
- Kathy Code
- Martha Nelems
- Alexander Lautensach
- Judy O’Leary
- Lesley Schimanski
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].