Are you looking for an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of British Columbians? The BC Greens have an exciting leadership opportunity to support good public policy and to make a better future for our beautiful province.
As the Executive Director, you would lead our party’s provincial office in Victoria, BC with the mandate of bringing together political strategy, policy, governance, and party operations to elect more BC Green MLAs to the legislature. You would apply your organizational skills, political savvy, and the ability to bring people together in a fast-paced environment to meet the challenges of our rapidly growing political party.
Your tool kit should include:
- A background in successfully leading a multidisciplinary team;
- Hands-on experience with budget preparation and management;
- Well-developed strategic planning and implementation skills;
- Extensive experience managing complex projects; and
- Excellent public speaking skills.
Applications must be received by 11:59 PM on Friday, May 17, 2019.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.