The Director of Community Engagement is responsible to for supporting and organising volunteers throughout all levels of the Party, coordinating engagement in the provincial regions, and supporting Riding Associations throughout the province. The position reports to the Executive Director and will work closely with the Party Leader and the Director of Communication and Development for regional and riding outreach.
Application deadline: April 30, 2015
- Experience with social change and the Green Party preferred but not required
- Extensive organizing experience and/or a willingness to attain a credential in political management or volunteer management preferred
- Shows strong strategic and planning capability and experience
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with social media and website platforms. Experience with or willingness to learn NationBuilder
- Positive team player with a collaborative work style who thrives in a busy environment; experience with volunteer management preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills
- College or university diploma or equivalent experience in general management and business
Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please put the position title the subject line.
Or you may drop off your application in-person at the Green Party West Coast Community Office located at 843 Fort Street in Victoria. Please place it in an envelope labelled Attn: Stefan Jonsson.