Get your grill on! Join Adam Olsen for his virtual Summer BBQ party
🔥 RSVP now 🔥
Join MLA Adam Olsen for our next Donor Impact Party on Wed, Aug 16, from 5-7pm PT!
If you’ve made one or more gifts this year, please join the BC Green donor community for an evening of grillin’ and chillin’.
Donor Impact Parties are the perfect opportunity to get together and have fun as a community. We really hope you can make it!
Get prepping 🍽
- Register: Sign up before midnight on Aug 10 and you’ll automatically be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to West Coast Wildflowers! Check them out here: https://wcwildflowers.ca/
- Get ready: After you RSVP, you will be sent an email confirmation with the Zoom link and your printable recipe cards.
- Have fun: On Wed, Aug 16, log into the Zoom session and get ready to have a blast!
What to prepare ahead of time
1. If making the tofu salmon burgers, please follow the instructions on the recipe card to prepare the tofu one day before the party
2. If you'd like to prepare the herbed cream cheese ahead of time, it can be made up to a few days in advance
3. Please have all of your ingredients and supplies ready before the event starts on August 16 at 5pm PT
Any questions or suggestions? Send us an email at [email protected]!
Haven’t had a chance to donate yet this year? No worries! You can make a quick gift before signing up: https://www.bcgreens.ca/donate_membership
Not sure when you made your last gift? You can check your gift history here: https://www.bcgreens.ca/my_gifts
Protecting your health
BC Greens recognize that airborne illnesses and pollutants pose a significant health risk to everyone, especially the young, elderly, and immunocompromised, while caregivers, healthcare professionals, and support staff come into regular contact with vulnerable persons. When choosing venues, BC Greens prioritize outdoor spaces, and indoor spaces with good ventilation. In closed indoor spaces, we encourage attendees to wear well-fitting masks (N95, KN95, or KF94), especially during the respiratory-illness season.
Creating safe spaces
The BC Green Party is committed to providing an environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity, can contribute fully and have equal speaking opportunities. To support this commitment, all event attendees will be expected to follow the standards of our Safe Spaces Participant's Guide.