Part time: 20 hours per week
Deadline for applications: March 20, 2015 at 5:00pm
The Development Coordinator is responsible for donor development and fundraising with special emphasis on the progression of prospects and supporters to deeper levels of engagement in the BC Green Party. This position reports to the Director of Communications and Development and will assemble and supervise a volunteer fundraising team.
- Shows strong initiative and ability to work independently, within specific time deadlines
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with social media and website platforms. Experience with or willingness to learn NationBuilder
- Positive team player with a collaborative work style who thrives in a busy environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Minimum education post-secondary courses in general management and business or equivalent experience
- Experience with social change and the Green Party preferred but not required
- Fundraising experience and/or a willingness to attain a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) credential
Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] Please put the position title the subject line.
Or you may drop off your application in-person at the Green Party West Coast Community Office located at 843 Fort Street in Victoria. Please place it in an envelope labelled Attn: Stefan Jonsson.
Do you like this post?