Save our old-growth forests

90% of Vancouver Island's biggest old-growth forests are gone. Christy Clark's government has even approved some of the remaining 10% for logging. Add your name to help us stop these destructive practices and legislate a responsible forestry management plan.

Will you sign?

By submitting this form, you consent to the BC Green Party retaining your personal information for party activities as outlined in the BC Green Party Privacy Policy. You may withdraw this consent at any time by contacting the party at 1-888-473-3686 or info@bcgreens.ca.