Help us reach our $1.3 million milestone before Dec. 31!
- In order to thrive, people’s basic needs must be addressed
- Remove impediments to social advancement ex. through free education, universal basic income
- In order to thrive, people’s basic needs must be addressed: food, shelter, income, education, sense of community
- Poverty is the biggest risk factor for disease
- Homelessness and affordability
- Remove impediments to social advancement
- Free education
- Universal basic income (UBI). Removes stress, increases fulfilment and open up opportunities
Was this helpful?